LWMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Warm Mana Pie Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imakpalyscry application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imakpalyscry
Guildies

Imakpalyscry application Empty
PostSubject: Imakpalyscry application   Imakpalyscry application EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:39 am

Name: Mitch
E-mail: maddog33@twcny.rr.com
Time Zone: Eastern

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name: Imakpalyscry
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80
First Aid Level: 450
Profession 1: Mining
Skill Level: 450
Profession 2: Blacksmithing
Skill Level: 450
Names of Alts Actively Played on: Heblob, 80 Hunter

Planned Level 80 Talent Build
Name/Description: Unholy
Point Distribution: 0/ 17/ 54
Justification: DPS

Gear
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anub%27arak&cn=Imakpalyscry

Glyphs(PVE Oriented)
Major Glyphs: Glyph of Dark Death, Glyph of Icy Touch, Glyph of the Ghoul
Minor Glyphs: Glyph of Pestilence, Glyph of Blood Tap, Glyph of Raise Dead

Stats
Prioritize the following stats RELEVANT TO YOU in order of MOST important to LEAST: Strength then Haste then Crit.

Which stats are you looking to improve on your gear? Strength, Haste, Crit

RAIDING AVAILABILITY (Yes/No answers only)
(we raid 8:00pm - 12:00am server Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) DO NOT LIE. We expect full regular attendance from each raider, so if your school or work schedule will not allow this, Do Not Apply.

Mon: Yes
Tues: Yes
Wed: Yes
Thurs:Yes
Fri: Yes
Sat: Yes
Sun: Yes

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Do you mind respecing if needed? Willing to respec
Rate your ability at playing your class's other spec(s) on a scale from 1-10: 10 tanking, still new to frost DPS but would like to try it
List your DPS/Tanking/Healing Rotation: Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Scourge Strike, Blood Strike, Blood Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Blood Strike, Blood Strike, Death Coil at end for Runic Power dump

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your playing style? (1=Casual, 10=Hardcore): 8

List any guilds you have been in or are currently in and reason(s) for leaving each:
Link to your WowProgress.com character profile:

Guild 1: Noob Explosion; currently in, need to wake up earlier and can't raid til 3 AM Server now
Guild 2: For the Achievement; guild died due to inactive members

BOSSES DOWNED (on any of your characters):

Pre-TBC (Please specify if you've only done these after WotLK)
MC: None
BWL: None
AQ40: None
Naxx: None

TBC(Pre-Patch 3.0)
Serpentshrine Cavern: 3/6
The Eye:
Black Temple:
Mount Hyjal:
ZA: 4/4
Sunwell:

WotLK (Specify 10 or 25 man)
Naxx: 14/14 10 + 25
Obsidian Sanctum: 3/3(x/3 Dragons up)
Eye Of Eternity: 0/1
Ulduar: 13/14 (10) 1/14 (25)
Trial of the Crusader: 5/5 (10) 5/5 (25)
Trial of the Grand Crusader: 5/5 (10) 0/5 (25)
Icecrown Citadel: 12/12 (10) 12/12 (25) 7/12 (10 Heroic) 9/12 (25 Heroic)

RESEARCH:
Sites you use to research your class: elitistjerks.com, skeletonjack.com
Sites you use to research boss fights: tankspot.com
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you theorycraft?: 3

Please tell us a bit about yourself, your play-style, why you like your class, why you like raiding, why Like Warm Mana Pie, and anything else you'd like to share with us: My name's Mitch, I'm 17 years old but very mature. I do as told and don't do things purposely to aggravate others. I'm a fast learner and I'm willing to raid as much as possible. Friday/Saturday raids may be a stretch but as I've told past guilds I'll do my best to be here unless real life gets in the way. I'm currently in Noob Explosion but due to recent changes in my schedule and school starting in a week and a half I won't be able to raid til 3 AM any longer so I'm looking for a new guild. I do anything I can in fights for the betterment of the raid even if it means me suffering a dps loss. From my past experiences with those in your guild you seem friendly, fun to raid with and well progressed which is what I look for in a guild.
Back to top Go down
goulet
Guildies
goulet

PostSubject: Re: Imakpalyscry application   Imakpalyscry application EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Pretty solid app but I will have to check with the other officers but as of right now I don't think we are really in the need of a DK for tank or dps. We will let you know though.

Thank you for following the application guidelines at the least, you'd be surprised what people throw on here.
Back to top Go down
Imakpalyscry
Guildies

PostSubject: Re: Imakpalyscry application   Imakpalyscry application EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm

yeah I only DPS now really and regardless if you want me to join or not look me up or just ask Milywily to find me if you need anybody because I won't be able to raid with NE any longer basically due to the change in schedule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imakpalyscry application   Imakpalyscry application Empty

Back to top Go down

Imakpalyscry application
Page 1 of 1