LWMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Warm Mana Pie Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amo
Guildies

Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha Empty
PostSubject: Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha   Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 am

Whats going on guildies, i am coming back in about to weeks for those that dont know me My characters name is Amonamarthh dk. In a week or 2 i should be getting my new comp, my old comp was burned up in the house that i was living in. i took a nice 8 month break, due to classes and other shit that was going on in my life. I bet joe has 100 dumbass jokes to crack on me, he thinks im doing a 2 yr bid in jail HA HA. But i just wanted to say whats up and i should be back up and running on my dk agian in about a week or 2. AND GRATZZZ GUILD ON BEING SERVERS FIRST TO DOWN THE LICH KING OOOORRAHHHH. and joe plz dont come on this post ruining the moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirasti
Guildies
Kirasti

PostSubject: Re: Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha   Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Amon! it will be great to have your crazy ass back !!!

Back to top Go down
amo
Guildies

PostSubject: Re: Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha   Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Thanx Kirasiti can't wait to be back.... FO SHO... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha   Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha Empty

Back to top Go down

Im coming back, yup joe ... back agian haha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LWMP :: Class Discussion :: Death-Knights-
Jump to: