LWMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Warm Mana Pie Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resto Shaman|Anub'Arak|Horde|Omeyga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omeyga
Guildies

Resto Shaman|Anub'Arak|Horde|Omeyga Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shaman|Anub'Arak|Horde|Omeyga   Resto Shaman|Anub'Arak|Horde|Omeyga EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:47 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name: Titts Mcgee
E-mail: copermouth@yahoo.com
Time Zone: PST

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name:Omeyga
Class: Shaman
Level: 80
First Aid Level: None
Profession 1: Inscription
Skill Level: 449
Profession 2: Herbalism
Skill Level: 450
Names of Alts Actively Played on: Trollmagewut; Apollyown; Datpriest; Plasmasnake

Planned Level 80 Talent Build
Name/Description: Restoration/Resto spec that maximizes healing output/group aid.
Point Distribution: 0/13/58
Justification: Healer

GEAR

Link to your armory profile or CT Profile if you're not logged out in your PvE gear:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anub'arak&cn=Omeyga

Glyphs(PVE Oriented):

Major Glyphs: Glyph of Chain Heal/Lesser Healing Wave/Earth Shield

Minor Glyphs:Glyph of Renewed Life/Water Walking

STATS

Prioritize the following stats RELEVANT TO YOU in order of MOST important to LEAST: Spellpower/Haste/Crit/MP5/Intellect

Which stats are you looking to improve on your gear? Spellpower and Haste

RAIDING AVAILABILITY (Yes/No answers only)
(we raid 8:00pm - 12:00am server Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) DO NOT LIE. We expect full regular attendance from each raider, so if your school or work schedule will not allow this, Do Not Apply.

Mon: Yes
Tues: Yes
Wed: Yes
Thurs:Yes
Fri: Yes
Sat: Yes
Sun: Yes

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Do you mind respecing if needed? Sure
Rate your ability at playing your class's other spec(s) on a scale from 1-10: 10
List your DPS/Tanking/Healing Rotation: I feel that healing doesn't have a rotation as it is nearly always situational. For Enhancement I use a DPS rotation that makes use of priorities of spells in this order: Maelstrom LB/CL-Lightning Shield if no orbs-Feral Spirit-Shamanistic Rage-Stormstrike-Fire Elemental-Refresh magma totem-Flame Shock/Earth Shock-Stormstrike-Lava Lash-Fire Nova-Lightning Shield
Link to a WWS parse for a RAID boss you feel you performed well on: I do not have a WWS parse on file at the moment but I will gather one on my next raid and have it if you guys really want one. I'd rather show you in person. I don't suck trust me.

Link to a Screenshot of your UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img210/1782/wowscrnshot092710061825.jpg
I use Healbot as my Raid Frame UI

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your playing style? (1=Casual, 10=Hardcore): 10/11

List any guilds you have been in or are currently in and reason(s) for leaving each:

Guild 1: We Carried Your Pug-A guild made by my Holy Priest friend and me in which we consistently outdo everyone else in pug raids. I know that doesn't mean a whole lot but the name does speak for itself.
Guild 2: N/A coming back from a break in the game
Guild 3: N/A coming back from a break in the game

Link to your WowProgress.com character profile: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/anub-arak/Omeyga

BOSSES DOWNED (on any of your characters): 12/12 10 Man normal ICC; 11/12 25Man normal ICC on Protection Paladin

Pre-TBC (Please specify if you've only done these after WotLK, Yes/No will Suffice)
MC: Yes
BWL: Yes
AQ40:Yes
Naxx: Yes

TBC(Pre-Patch 3.0)
Serpentshrine Cavern: 6/6
The Eye: 4/4
Black Temple: 9/9
Mount Hyjal: 5/5
ZA: 4/4 4 Chests
Sunwell: 2/6

WotLK (Specify 10 or 25 man)
Naxx:14/14; 10/25
Obsidian Sanctum: 3/3; 3 Dragons; 10/25
Eye Of Eternity: 1/1 10/25
Ulduar: 14/14 (10) 14/14 (25)
Trial of the Crusader: 3/5 (10) 2/5 (25)
Trial of the Grand Crusader: 1/5 (10) 0/5 (25)
Icecrown Citadel: 12/12 (10) 11/12 (25)

RESEARCH:

Sites you use to research your class: Elitist Jerks/Tankspot
Sites you use to research boss fights: Bosskillers/Tankspot/MMOChampion
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you theorycraft?: 10

Please tell us a bit about yourself, your play-style, why you like your class, why you like raiding, why Like Warm Mana Pie, and anything else you'd like to share with us: My RL friends and I picked up this game back in 2006 and have been playing it on-and-off ever since. I really enjoy every aspect of the game especially the PVE/Raidng portion of it. I've taken a break from school this semester and have been on working here and there and it seems like I have a lot of downtime these days...which is why I'd like to get more into the raiding scene before Cata releases. I feel that my experience with the game and virtually every class gives me the upper hand as far as how well I play, not just my resto shaman, but any class and situation I may be put into. I take raiding and progression really seriously but at the same time I'm a hoot on vent and chat Smile I really love playing a healer because I feel that it gives me more control in every situation. I like the feeling that because of my leet skillz as a healer I've directly helped or saved a raid. Raiding is awesome IMO becuase I get a feeling of accomplishment everytime a tough boss is down, no matter if it's being farmed or not. I know I'd be a good fit for Like Warm Mana Pie because I really do see you guys progressing into the cata raiding scene and I'd really love to help you guys explore new content later on. I would be a great pickup trust me. Please be forgiving on spelling errors or whatever in this app...it is 6:30 AM as I am typing this XD. Thanks for reviewing my app and I look forward to joining you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
goulet
Guildies
goulet

Resto Shaman|Anub'Arak|Horde|Omeyga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman|Anub'Arak|Horde|Omeyga   Resto Shaman|Anub'Arak|Horde|Omeyga EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Thank you for filling the app out correctly however your gear is too far behind for current progression and we're not looking to recruit anyone that doesn't even bother to use epic gems.

App denied and closed.
Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman|Anub'Arak|Horde|Omeyga
Page 1 of 1