LWMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Warm Mana Pie Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thugkillaz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pcmm1
Guildies

Thugkillaz Empty
PostSubject: Thugkillaz   Thugkillaz EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:29 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name: Patrick
E-mail: Menzimcdonough@yahoo.com
Time Zone: est

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name:Thugkillaz
Class: Pally
Level: 80
First Aid Level: 450
Profession 1: Ench
Skill Level: 450
Profession 2: Mining
Skill Level: 450
Names of Alts Actively Played on: Druidbeard
Wrathbeard

Planned Level 80 Talent Build
Name/Description: Prot-raid
Point Distribution: 5/57/7
Justification: Prot

GEAR

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anub%27arak&cn=Thugkillaz

Glyphs(PVE Oriented): Prot

Major Glyphs: Hammer of Right, Divine Plea, Glyph of seal of vengence

Minor Glyphs: Glyph undead, Lay of hands, Glyph of kings

STATS

Prioritize the following stats RELEVANT TO YOU in order of MOST important to LEAST: Avoidance, Stam, str, agility, int, spirit.....

Which stats are you looking to improve on your gear? Avoidance, and armor

RAIDING AVAILABILITY (Yes/No answers only)
(we raid 8:00pm - 12:00am server Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) DO NOT LIE. We expect full regular attendance from each raider, so if your school or work schedule will not allow this, Do Not Apply.

Mon: yes
Tues: yes
Wed:yes
Thurs: yes
Fri: no
Sat: yes, only like once will i miss it prob
Sun: yes

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Do you mind respecing if needed? not at all
Rate your ability at playing your class's other spec(s) on a scale from 1-10: 9, i still can learn a few things but i believe im pretty good.
List your DPS/Tanking/Healing Rotation: tanking-shield of right, hammer, holy shield, judge of light, shield, conc
dps (judge, crusader, divine, excorcism, conc)

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your playing style? (1=Casual, 10=Hardcore): 8

List any guilds you have been in or are currently in and reason(s) for leaving each:

Guild 1: Evil Intentions-do i need to say more.....
Guild 2: TKG-it was all just friends who got to raid. Even if they were getting carried, they got chosen over me.
Guild 3: Legacy-i like it, but the raid scheduel doesnt work and w=only do 9/12 cuz people get carried/fail at biting...

Link to your WowProgress.com character profile: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/anub-arak/Thugkillaz
I have been in bad guilds. People who screw around and are happy with only 9/12 and dont even learn fights.

BOSSES DOWNED (on any of your characters): LK Norm, finally omg. Heroic 8/12 10 man. 25 man 9/12 halion downed 25 man-tanked and dps

Trial of the Crusader: 5/5 (10) 5/5 (25)
Trial of the Grand Crusader: 4/5 (10) X/5 (25)
Icecrown Citadel: 12/12 (10) 9/12 (25)

RESEARCH:

Sites you use to research your class: Tank spot
Sites you use to research boss fights: Forums
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you theorycraft?: 2 did it once or twice. Not reliogious though

Please tell us a bit about yourself, your play-style, why you like your class, why you like raiding, why Like Warm Mana Pie, and anything else you'd like to share with us: Im a very laid back person, who enjoys chilling wit people, but when it is time to down the boss, focus. Raid> than me. Everyone else pays 15$ a month i am responsible for that as well. I will not waste the raids money. I do what i am told, and never slack off. I do not accept to be carried, i need to earn my spot/work for it. I play soccer, and baseball. Enjoy chilling wit friends, and that is why i cant raid friday nights. Also GF hates wow lol
Back to top Go down
pcmm1
Guildies

Thugkillaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thugkillaz   Thugkillaz EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:37 pm

o i forgot to mention my ret set, is very good to.

Ret- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anub%27arak&cn=Thugkillaz&gn=Legacy

do around 11k or higher-thats a spec that i love to raid as. But most guilds want tanks. But then i realized that you prob have ridiculous geared tanks and i understand that. Both Specs are raid ready and everything.
TY
Back to top Go down
Dayaca
Guildies
Dayaca

Thugkillaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thugkillaz   Thugkillaz EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Make a character profile on wowhead for your tank set so we can see it.
Back to top Go down
pcmm1
Guildies

Thugkillaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thugkillaz   Thugkillaz EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
pcmm1
Guildies

Thugkillaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thugkillaz   Thugkillaz EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Hey idk if i can add anything to my app but if i can
-Justification: Deep prot, gives extra block and stam-also mana gain from heals. Speccing divinity helps healers out as well.

Do you mind respecing if needed? not at all, also i have a holy set, as well, its 5.3gs though. In cat i was planning on changing my ret spec to holy-or what ever guild needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thugkillaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thugkillaz   Thugkillaz Empty

Back to top Go down

Thugkillaz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LWMP :: Applications :: Submit Applications here.-
Jump to: