LWMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Warm Mana Pie Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dw Dk-Cathüülord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathuulord
Guildies

Dw Dk-Cathüülord Empty
PostSubject: Dw Dk-Cathüülord   Dw Dk-Cathüülord EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:59 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name: Nick
E-mail: Nspadano@yahoo.com
Time Zone: Eastern

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name:Cathüülord
Class: Dk
Level: 80 (or no need to apply)
First Aid Level: 450
Profession 1: Blacksmithing
Skill Level: 400
Profession 2: Jewelcrafting
Skill Level: 384
Names of Alts Actively Played on: N/a

Planned Level 80 Talent Build
Name/Description: Duel wield frost
Point Distribution: 1/52/18
Justification: Dps

GEAR

Link to your armory profile or CT Profile if you're not logged out in your PvE gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Echo+Isles&cn=Cath%C3%BC%C3%BClord

Glyphs(PVE Oriented):

Major Glyphs: Glyph of Obliterate, Glyph of Frost Strike, Glyph of Disease

Minor Glyphs: Glyph of Pestilence, Glyph of Raise Dead, Glyph of Horn of Winter

STATS

Prioritize the following stats RELEVANT TO YOU in order of MOST important to LEAST: Hit->Exp->ArPen->Str->Crit->Haste->Agility

Which stats are you looking to improve on your gear?
I need 78 more arpen to hard cap with elixer+food and 45 after that to cap with just food which is what I'm aiming at, I'm also trying to do so while staying above the exp cap which is 131.2, I'm at 132, and the hit cap, which is 164 I'm at 169. After that I need to get more strength, because I'm low on ap, and then some crit after that.

RAIDING AVAILABILITY (Yes/No answers only)
(we raid 8:00pm - 12:00am server Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) DO NOT LIE. We expect full regular attendance from each raider, so if your school or work schedule will not allow this, Do Not Apply.

Mon: Always
Tues: Always
Wed: Always
Thurs:Always
Fri: Always
Sat: Always
Sun: Always

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Do you mind respecing if needed? Yes
Rate your ability at playing your class's other spec(s) on a scale from 1-10: Unholy-8 Blood-5 (Never done it but I've read up on it)
List your DPS/Tanking/Healing Rotation: No rotation just a priority list, Frost strike (killing machine), Keep up frost fever, Keep up blood plague, Obliterate, Blood Strike, Frost strike, Rime proc Howling blast, Raise Dead, Horn of Winter
Link to a WWS parse for a RAID boss you feel you performed well on: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-s1evsrwaqlezekxq/sum/damageDone/?s=3563&e=3719, This one is kind of out dated, I've since gotten 2 pretty major upgrades since then, including dbw and my belt, a gain of about 15% arpen.

Link to a Screenshot of your UI: Dw Dk-Cathüülord 13z4xzc

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your playing style? (1=Casual, 10=Hardcore): 8

List any guilds you have been in or are currently in and reason(s) for leaving each:

Guild 1: [The], Crappy leadership, progression lacked, died
Guild 2: [Meh], I branched from [The] took all the players I thought were good, we got our 10 man drakes but really don't see us killing lk heroic so we're moving on
Guild 3: XXXX

Link to your WowProgress.com character profile: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/echo-isles/Cath%C3%BC%C3%BClord

BOSSES DOWNED (on any of your characters): 10, Marrow-Sindy HM Lk on reg, 25, Marrow, Gunship, Dbs, Fester, Rot, Princes, Bql, VD HM, rest on reg, Halion 10+25 reg, got 10 heroic down to 30% as a best attempt.

Pre-TBC (Please specify if you've only done these after WotLK, Yes/No will Suffice)
MC: Yes, Post Wrath
BWL: no
AQ40:no
Naxx: no

TBC(Pre-Patch 3.0)
Serpentshrine Cavern: (0/6)
The Eye: (0/4)
Black Temple: (9/9) Post wrath
Mount Hyjal: (5/5) Post wrath
ZA: (4/4 w/ 4 Chests) Post wrath
Sunwell: (0/6)

WotLK (Specify 10 or 25 man)
Naxx:14/14 10+25
Obsidian Sanctum: 3/3(3/3 Dragons up) 10+25
Eye Of Eternity: 1/1 10+25
Ulduar: 13/14 (10) 12/14 (25)
Trial of the Crusader: 5/5 (10) 5/5 (25)
Trial of the Grand Crusader: 5/5 (10)+insanity 2/5 (25)
Icecrown Citadel: 12 reg 11 heroic/12 (10) 12 reg 8 heroic/12 (25)
Edit: (Not all of these have been on this specific character, some have been on my pally and enhance shaman)
RESEARCH:

Sites you use to research your class: Elitest Jerks, Askmrrobot, deathknight.info, various forums, and talking to other geared/experienced frost dw dk's in game
Sites you use to research boss fights: Tank Spot, Elitest Jerks, Bosskillers
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you theorycraft?: 7

Please tell us a bit about yourself, your play-style, why you like your class, why you like raiding, why Like Warm Mana Pie, and anything else you'd like to share with us: I always am trying to get better, after every raid I do, I normally break down how I did, how I could have done better, I nit pick about it, I love my class because it's enjoyable, unlike unholy it doesn't have a set rotation and is based off a priority list, makes me actually have to pay attention when I play, I like raiding because fuck, who doesn't like killing dragon's I mean really it's freaking sweet Very Happy, but yeah, raiding's fun because I like to push myself to get better and to progress, and I wanna join a guild who has their shit together but also needs someone to be there every night, you guys are 11/12 hms in 25 man and have h lk kill in 10, so you're good players who maybe need more competent players who show up, and I think I can be that player.
Back to top Go down
Bandaidspec
Admin
Bandaidspec

Dw Dk-Cathüülord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dw Dk-Cathüülord   Dw Dk-Cathüülord EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:05 am

App looks Good. took a min to get your WoL working, but they look decent. So long as you can make the raid days. you're welcome to come on over and give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
https://lwmp.forumotion.net
Jinroku
Guildies
Jinroku

Dw Dk-Cathüülord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dw Dk-Cathüülord   Dw Dk-Cathüülord EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:08 pm

WTB Elious Seal of Approval PST
Back to top Go down
Eliousx
Guildies

Dw Dk-Cathüülord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dw Dk-Cathüülord   Dw Dk-Cathüülord EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Nice another frost DW dk that does it right and stacks armor pen instead of str this guys loos like knows his stuff, he even using the 213 sigil
one thing i would suggest u tho if u have the badges is buy the cloak and get the crafted legs wich would put u on armor pen cap wich is gonna benefit
u more than exp cap an get the hands for the 4set and just use winding sheet once u get more armor cap on new/better gear
being at armor cap always gonna benefit u more since obliterate is our best and strongest ability also i dont know if u have better neck piece with armor pen
that could also help u and dont worry bout lossing the hit cuz the t10 gloves gives u 72 hit wich to me makes it a must u would almost never be under
the 5% hit cap we shoot for, even if the neck is not a str neck dont worry the armor pen will make up for it, also on ur rotation i personally put blood strike
at the begining of the rotation after diseases and before obliterate so that it puts those undead runes on CD faster that way u can use obliterate sooner once
u used up ur frost and unholy runes.

overall he has my vote
Back to top Go down
Cathuulord
Guildies

Dw Dk-Cathüülord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dw Dk-Cathüülord   Dw Dk-Cathüülord EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Thanks and I'm gonna finish off my lockout and hopefully have to the money to xfer on tues.

As for the gear I got now, from the gear I've moved around being exp cap with my main hand was a significant upgrade to not being capped, the neck I have now is only to stay above hit cap i have the sindy 10 man neck in my bags, I'm trying to get the one off of heroic bql 25 which would be perfect, I'd be exp capped and I'd be able to rework some pieces to recap the hit I lost and I would be hard capped for arpen, and for the rotation that's just a general list, off the start off the fights I open with it, ps, bs, oblit, pest, oblit, oblit, ua, bt, oblit, oblit, oblit, bs, pest and then keep going, it lets me use my ua cooldown without absolutely fucking up my runes, after that i follow that priority list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dw Dk-Cathüülord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dw Dk-Cathüülord   Dw Dk-Cathüülord Empty

Back to top Go down

Dw Dk-Cathüülord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LWMP :: Applications :: Submit Applications here.-
Jump to: