LWMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Warm Mana Pie Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

balou app this one is good

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
balou
Guildies

balou app this one is good Empty
PostSubject: balou app this one is good   balou app this one is good EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:12 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name: danick
E-mail: explicite_83@hotmail.com
Time Zone: us

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name: balou
Class: druid
Level: 80
First Aid Level: 450
Profession 1: Leatherworking
Skill Level: 450
Profession 2: Skinning
Skill Level: 450
Names of Alts Actively Played on: deadbalou (dk)

Planned Level 80 Talent Build
Name/Description:feral
Point Distribution: 0/55/16
Justification: tank

Gear
http://www.wowamory.com/charater-sheet.xml?r=anub'arak&cn=balou

Glyphs(PVE Oriented)
Major Glyphs: Glyph of survivor instincs, Glyph of maul, Glyph of frienzied regeneration
Minor Glyphs: Glyph of challanging roar, Glyph of aquatic form, Glyph of unburned rebirth

Stats
Prioritize the following stats RELEVANT TO YOU in order of MOST important to LEAST: stamina dodge strength

Which stats are you looking to improve on your gear? stamina

RAIDING AVAILABILITY (Yes/No answers only)
(we raid 8:00pm - 12:00am server Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) DO NOT LIE. We expect full regular attendance from each raider, so if your school or work schedule will not allow this, Do Not Apply.

Mon: Yes
Tues: Yes
Wed: yes
Thurs:Yes
Fri: Yes
Sat: Yes
Sun: Yes

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Do you mind respecing if needed? Yes
Rate your ability at playing your class's other spec(s) on a scale from 1-10: 10 (always open to new suggestions/theories to improve my play though)
List your DPS/Tanking/Healing Rotation: Earth Shield, Riptipe, Chain Heal
Link to a WWS parse for a RAID boss you feel you performed well on: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bg41p9rtac155tlt/sum/healingDone/?s=2638&e=2898#Bandaidspec

Link to a Screenshot of your UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img192/8922/wowscrnshot020810234330.jpg

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your playing style? (1=Casual, 10=Hardcore): 10

List any guilds you have been in or are currently in and reason(s) for leaving each: Fail Choice ( left because they excluded me from everything. i was never given a chance. not even in 10 mans.) Ascension ( not going anywhere. too laid back in raids. people think its funny to waste time)
Link to your WowProgress.com character profile:

Guild 1:
Guild 2:
Guild 3:

BOSSES DOWNED (on any of your characters):

Pre-TBC (Please specify if you've only done these after WotLK)
MC: Yes
BWL: Yes
AQ40: Yes
Naxx: Yes (all but frostwyrm)

TBC(Pre-Patch 3.0)
Serpentshrine Cavern: (6/6)
The Eye: (4/4)
Black Temple: (9/9)
Mount Hyjal: (5/5)
ZA: (4/4 chests)
Sunwell: (5/6) (6/6 post 3.0)

WotLK (Specify 10 or 25 man)
Naxx:14/14
Obsidian Sanctum: 3/3(x/3 Dragons up)
Eye Of Eternity: 1/1
Ulduar: 14/14 (10) 13/14 (25)
Trial of the Crusader: 5/5 (10) 5/5 (25)
Trial of the Grand Crusader: 5/5 (10) 3/5 (25)
Icecrown Citadel: 9/12 (10) 6/12 (25)

RESEARCH:
Sites you use to research your class:
Sites you use to research boss fights:
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you theorycraft?:

Please tell us a bit about yourself, your play-style, why you like your class, why you like raiding, why Like Warm Mana Pie, and anything else you'd like to share with us: I like to "be the mold." Im not going to spec/play the way other people think i should play (aside from doing something thats for the betterment of the guild i.e. a defensive/offensive CD) I set the tone. I gem/enchant the way i like and the way i prefer, not for any other reason.
Back to top Go down
Dayaca
Guildies
Dayaca

PostSubject: Re: balou app this one is good   balou app this one is good EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Oh god where to begin.

You have the wrong helm enchant, shoulder enchant, cloak enchant, chest enchant, glove enchant, no belt buckle on your waist, and wrong boot enchant.

Your most important stats: I have no idea why on earth, especially as a druid, you would list "strength" as one of your most important stats for tanking.

Under "Additional Information" you appear to have done an awesome job of copy/pasting RIGHT from the sample app without changing anything. You are not Bandaidspec. Do not lie.

Under "List any guilds you have been in ~" you not only are not and have not been in those guilds, you copy and pasted it RIGHT from another application on the forum.

No link to WoWProgress character profile.

No actual previous guilds listed.

You have done 6 bosses in Naxx 10 man and 1 in 25. Don't lie.

You did not change the "(x/3 Dragons up)" part of the OS experience.

You have not completed Eye of Eternity in 10 or 25. Don't lie.

You have done 3 bosses in Ulduar 10 and 8 in Ulduar 25. Don't lie.

You have not completed past Twins in 10 man Trial of the Grand Crusader and you did none in 25 man. Don't lie.

You did not fill in anything for the "Research" section.

In conclusion, nothing about this application suggests you spent any adequate amount of time completing it or that you are a competent raider or player, as evident by your lack of effort to research proper enchants for your class or pay an attention to what you are blatantly copying off of other applications.

This is now your fourth attempt at an application, and contrary to what the title of this thread says, "this one is good", I see no evidence of that here. Sorry.

Thank you for applying to Like Warm Mana Pie. Best of luck in your guild search.
Back to top Go down
Bandaidspec
Admin
Bandaidspec

PostSubject: Re: balou app this one is good   balou app this one is good EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Application is Denied and Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://lwmp.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: balou app this one is good   balou app this one is good Empty

Back to top Go down

balou app this one is good
Page 1 of 1