LWMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Warm Mana Pie Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aennaria
Guildies

Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin   Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name: Bobby-G.
E-mail: rgodin91789@gmail.com
Time Zone: EST

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name: Aennaria
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
First Aid Level: 450
Profession 1: Mining
Skill Level: 450
Profession 2: Jewelcrafting
Skill Level: 30 (just dropped blacksmithing to pick up jc for my shadow's edge)
Names of Alts Actively Played on: Hollywoodpig (80 DK)

Planned Level 80 Talent Build
Name/Description: Deep Ret.
Point Distribution: 5/5/61
Justification: Melee Dps, Vindication for bosses/mobs.

GEAR 5.6k gs rougly in ret and 5.1k gs in prot~~~

Link to your armory profile or CT Profile if you're not logged out in your PvE gear:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anub%27arak&cn=Aennaria

Glyphs(PVE Oriented):

Major Glyphs: Glyph of Judgement, Glyph of Vengeance, Glyph of Excorcism

Minor Glyphs: Glyph of Sense Undead, Glyph of Might, Glyph of Kings.

STATS

Prioritize the following stats RELEVANT TO YOU in order of MOST important to LEAST: STR>AP>Crit (with being hit capped obviously)

Which stats are you looking to improve on your gear? I wanna horde strength : ).

RAIDING AVAILABILITY (Yes/No answers only)
(we raid 8:00pm - 12:00am server Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) DO NOT LIE. We expect full regular attendance from each raider, so if your school or work schedule will not allow this, Do Not Apply.

Mon: Yes
Tues: yes
Wed: yes
Thurs:yes
Fri: yes
Sat: yes
Sun: yes

Not working ATM

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Do you mind respecing if needed? My offspec is Protection and i dont mind at all.
Rate your ability at playing your class's other spec(s) on a scale from 1-10: im probably a 7 or 8 at prot.
List your DPS/Tanking/Healing Rotation: Judgement, Divine Storm, Excorcism, Crusader strike, Consecration. (single target)

Link to a WWS parse for a RAID boss you feel you performed well on: I went to an alt run on saturday i dont have that mod. maybe a guildie can pull it up : (.

Link to a Screenshot of your UI: i need a program to convert my screenshots to mpegs: ( but i will show if needed.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your playing style? (1=Casual, 10=Hardcore): 9

List any guilds you have been in or are currently in and reason(s) for leaving each:

Guild 1: Death Panda (Currently)
Guild 2: Truth and Soul (not raiding)

Link to your WowProgress.com character profile: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/anub-arak/Aennaria

BOSSES DOWNED (on any of your characters):

Pre-TBC (Please specify if you've only done these after WotLK, Yes/No will Suffice)
MC: yes pre bc
BWL: yes pre bc
AQ40: yes pre bc
Naxx: no

TBC(Pre-Patch 3.0) Didnt do much raiding at level 70. : (
Serpentshrine Cavern: (0/6)
The Eye: (0/4)
Black Temple: (0/9)
Mount Hyjal: (0/5)
ZA: (0/4)
Sunwell: (0/6)

WotLK (Specify 10 or 25 man)
Naxx: 14/14
Obsidian Sanctum: 3/3 didnt do 3 drake yet
Eye Of Eternity: 1/1
Ulduar: 12/14 (10) 12/14 (25)
Trial of the Crusader: 5/5 (10) 5/5 (25)
Trial of the Grand Crusader:0/5 (10) 0/5 (25)
Icecrown Citadel: 10/12 (10) 9/12 (25)

RESEARCH:

Sites you use to research your class: tankspot/elitestjerks
Sites you use to research boss fights: Tankspot/elitestjerks
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you theorycraft?: 8 or 9 i like to do me and no one else. try my own shit out figure out what works for me.

Please tell us a bit about yourself, your play-style, why you like your class, why you like raiding, why Like Warm Mana Pie, and anything else you'd like to share with us:

Ive played a paladin on and off since the game came out i did the majority of my raiding when the game first came out alot of mc/bwl etc. Played on and off during bc and now im trying to get back into raiding. Paladins are my class. I did an alt 25 man with lwmp this saturday and liked how the raid went, even with alts/pugs etc.
Back to top Go down
Dayaca
Guildies
Dayaca

PostSubject: Re: Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin   Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Is what's currently on your armory your pvp set or do you raid with pvp gear?
If its your pve set, then for one, you are remarkably low on expertise, and aside with a few items not being enchanted, you shouldn't be using pvp gear for pve anyway.

Your jewelcrafting isn't maxed, which is something that should be taken care of if you are applying to a raiding guild. You said you recently dropped blacksmithing for jewelcrafting, which would have given you a much better bonus than to keep mining. That 60 stam isn't doing much for you with ret main spec.
Back to top Go down
aennaria
Guildies

PostSubject: Re: Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin   Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:59 am

my main spec was prot i recently picked up ret,so im still working on my gear, the pvp gear is much better than my old i lvl 232 gear, i glyphed for vengeance for expertise. i still think i deserve a shot, im actively working on my paladin.
Back to top Go down
Dayaca
Guildies
Dayaca

PostSubject: Re: Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin   Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Even with the glyph you're still 10 expertise below cap, which is 26. That's a lot of missing you'll be doing on a boss.
As for the gear, pvp gear is never better than pve gear, even 232 gear. You currently have 202 resilience. Don't you think that the itemization would be better with 202 crit or a similar stat? I'd hope you're not just using it because its a higher item level and assuming it's better.
Back to top Go down
Bandaidspec
Admin
Bandaidspec

PostSubject: Re: Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin   Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Sorry, Currently not what we are looking for. Gear is a quite a bit outdated for the current content we are clearing and plan on clearing.
Back to top Go down
https://lwmp.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin   Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Aennaria 80 ret/prot paladin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LWMP :: Applications :: Submit Applications here.-
Jump to: