LWMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Warm Mana Pie Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xmind
Guildies
Xmind

Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames Empty
PostSubject: Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames   Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:32 pm

How does one heal by simply holding the cursor over a character's unit box in a raid frame? Is this possible? I know I am doing something wrong for sure. I have grid installed, but I have to click on the person in raid, move mouse away from the raid box and other players, then cast the healing spell (those are bound, no left-clicking there). Seems terribly inefficient; surprised I'm not involved in more wipes really. I thought the mouse over macros would work, but apparently not for raid frames. Any suggestions or info on this?
Back to top Go down
Fopp
Guildies
Fopp

PostSubject: Re: Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames   Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm

You can download Clique so you can assign click casting to your unit frames.

Or you can use a mouse over macro: /cast [target=mouseover, help][target=player]Holy Light , for example.
Back to top Go down
Xmind
Guildies
Xmind

PostSubject: Re: Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames   Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 am

You know, I've had Clique installed for some time, but have never used it actually. Well now that I read up on it and set it up, this is frigg'n awesome! It should work like this out of the box (WoW healing that is).

Thanks for the direction there Fopp!
Back to top Go down
Reckless
Guildies

PostSubject: Re: Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames   Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 pm

How to without an addon:

Macro the spells you want to use with mouseover like this...

Druid:

/cast [target=mouseover] Cure Poison
/cast [target=mouseover] Remove Curse
/cast [target=mouseover] Rejuvenation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames   Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing using mouse over unit party/raid frames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LWMP :: Class Discussion :: Druids-
Jump to: